Our different cyber security service offers .
Initial cybersecurity audit on the IT and OT perimeters
- Audit of the IT network onboard and of the shore based maintenance process
- Audit of Operational Technology onboard based on suppliers information requests
- Production of an audit report with findings compared to the referenced cybersecurity frameworks
- Recommendations to reach cyber hygiene as defined by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model
Cyber security management for your fleet : improvement and maintenance
- Full initial audit with ISM Guidelines template and Cybersecurity Maturity Model
- Implementation of cybersecurity hygiene
- Risk assesment on IT and OT perimeters and cyber security maintenance
- Gap assesment to reach DNV GL or BV cyber secure certification
All the tasks of an IT department on the perimeter of the fleet
- Cyber Security Management based on cyber secure level target
- IT support for the fleet performed with a single point of contact for all IT issues
- IT maintenance of all the IT equipements onboard
- Ensure cyber security compliance with supplier for OT perimeter
We are your partner to ensure that your vessels are always available for commercial operations: Anticipation of all issues, backup strategies, recovering procedure and officers training.
FAIR PRICING POLICY
The maritime sector is often subject to overpricing practices worldwide, we don’t. We apply fair prices on all our products and service provision, as a foundation of the trust we build with our customers.
The IT sector is constantly evolving and transforming. Our commitment is to stay in line with developments and innovators to develop tailor-made solutions
All our services on demand.
We provide real time support as a level 1 unique entry point for officers onboard, with request tracking tools and a full availability to crew members.
We perform remote maintenance for all vessels with or without Internet access, including updated inventory, regular software updates and material health checks.
We attend vessels worldwide for full install on new vessels or maintenance during dry docks or short calls. If needed we can stay onboard between 2 calls.
IT EQUIPEMENT SUPPLIER
We supply any kind of workstations and servers as well as every other IT equipment. All equipment is preconfigured and labelled, and is subject to our fair pricing policy.
We help you find the right VSAT solution, make the installation and commissioning, and we manage the onshore configuration tools.
We audit your current installation and processes for cybersecurity requirements, and perform with you a risk analysis and counter measure planning.